If you are ready to take part in the American Resource Boom and Energy Technolution, then subscribing today is for you.
Just to fortify your conviction, let's take a look at what we know:
- We know governments favor inflationary policy over paying down debt.
- We know that resources on the planet are slowly being used up as supply remains about level and demand grows with the population.
- We know that emerging economies have billions of people to keep happy and thus will continue to push growth.
- We know that sometime this decade, higher inflation will hit.
- We know that in inflationary times, resources thrive.
Think about the inflation we saw in the early 2000's as the warm-up for what is coming around the world. Luckily, America will do relatively well in the coming environment due to being resource rich. Smart investors will do very well, relatively and absolutely.
This is where The American Resource Boom Letter comes in. I have built this service for the person who wants to benefit from the inevitable rise in resource linked investments. None other than legendary investor Jeremy Grantham of GMO has recently stated that investors ought to be dramatically over-weighting these investments.
My team and I provide growth stock, dividend stock, option strategy, MLP and ETF analysis designed to profit from the developing long-term trend.
Coming soon, we will put out our "55 Stocks for the Energy Technolution" which all subscribers will receive. Subscribers will also have access to our real-time ongoing updates to the list.
Here are some of the benefits this service includes:
- Information about The American Resource Boom as analyzed by nationally published financial advisor Kirk Spano and his team.
- A new blog entry each weekend describing the current environment, recent trades and my broad thoughts on the developing boom.
- A monthly "Boom Must Own Stock Special Report" on a stock we feel is likely to triple in the next several years from our target entry price.
- Stock Limit Trades.
- Option strategies for both income and growth.
- ETF trend trades - given the cyclical nature of resources, these trades can be highly profitable.
- Defensive strategies - including, how to use put options and inverse ETFs.
- Rationale about our stock and ETF selections.
- Email alerts made within 20 minutes of when Bluemound Asset Management, LLC makes market price block trades across multiple accounts.
- Periodic Skype or online discussion, with Q&A, of the current climate and anticipated trades - available by podcast afterward.
What this service does not include:
- This is not a day-trading service.
- Personalized advice. Determining what trades are appropriate for your situation is your responsibility as a self-directed investor.
- Any guarantee of any kind. Your results will be determined by your application of information, as well as, the further analysis and due diligence which you as a self-directed investor conduct.
You accept all responsibility for your trading decisions. You may lose money. If you cannot commit the time and effort to researching your investments fully, we recommend hiring a reasonably priced, well informed, fee-only Registered Investment Advisor - we know one.
Whether this service might assist you or not, thank you for your consideration and please continue to follow me on MarketWatch.com, Motley Fool and elsewhere.
Your choice of an annual or monthly subscription. Choose an Annual Subscription to save 59% off the monthly price.
Annually - $99.99 Monthly - $19.99